Why has Biden and his acolytes intentionally weakened America. One very sad but clearly compelling reason is that Biden is corrupt and is in the pocket of Russia, China and Iran.
It is not because Biden is stupid. He has never been the brightest bulb in the box, but he is not stupid. But he is a chronic and habitual liar and he is corrupt to the core. But he is simply not in control of his office. He is a puppet being manipulated by people like Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Ron Klain, and his wife Jill Biden. Equally, Biden ad his entire Cabinet have absolutely no business acumen, don’t understand finance and economics and few, if any, have run a business, so their practical hands-on experience is virtually nil. Yet Biden surrounds himself with people who themselves have similar experiences, cannot and will not offer differing perspectives, and are reluctant to tell the emperor he has no clothes.
The reason why Trump was successful is because he has run a successful business! He was a CEO making tough decisions on a daily basis, and that includes hiring and firing people who do not perform. Trump is a master negotiator and never shows his hand in the middle of a game. He has the ability to keep opponents off balance. All of these traits are foreign to those in Washington D.C. The people in Washington all come from the same political cloth… most are lawyers with no practical business experience, and that is why they hated Trump. Trump could not be bought or compromised…but for four years the Democrats and, sadly some spineless Republicans tried to oust him from office and impede everything Trump did. But this opposition failed to stop him from Making America Great Again. Consider these facts during trump’s Administration:
- Inflation simply did not exist under Trump
- Wages increased and so did full employment
- Tax revenues actually increased even in the face of Trump tax cuts!
- Russia only dreamed of invading Ukraine. They never did.
- The little fat guy in North Korea ceased firing missiles
- China did not make any noise about invading Taiwan
- Oil was at $47 per barrel and in some cities gasoline less than $2.00 per gallon
- He moved heaven and earth to produce not one but three vaccines to deal with the Chinese Virus in record time, heretofore unheard of. He built makeshift hospitals at the Javits and Mosconi Centers in NYC and San Francisco respectively, and sent Navy Hospital Ships to Los Angeles and NYC….(.all of which went virtually unused by the governors of those states).
- Trump embarrassed leaders of European Nations to make good on their commitments to fund NATO…and they did.
I could go on, but you get the point. Yes, Trump was tough. He was crass and he sent mean tweets which caused some people to say he was not Presidential, whatever that means. Tell me, would you trade Biden for Trump and his mean tweets today? Do you really believe Joe Biden received 81 million votes, more than any other Presidential candidate in history? What, pray tell, would the outcome of the election had been if the nation were apprised by an independent media of the information contained in Hunter Biden’s Laptop prior to the election?
Recently, after eighteen months of denouncing the well- researched and documented story that appeared in the NY Post, the nation’s oldest paper, about the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop, the NY Times finally admitted that the story was accurate. Hunter Biden was indeed trading on his father’s name and had indeed brokered huge financial deals which benefitted the Biden Family, some of these with Russia and Communist China. There is even evidence that some of the proceeds of the “investments” secured by Hunter Biden flowed to Joe Biden, who is now our President. Shouldn’t the American people have been apprised of these stories? The laptop computer with digital files and email correspondence paint a sordid and despicable tale that at best deserved to see the light of day prior to the Presidential Election. But the stories were kept from the American people. Additionally, the laptop computer itself has been in the possession of the FBI for over three years. We have heard nothing from them, except that they are investigating Hunter Biden. I may be wrong, but FBI Director Christopher Wray needs to address this with the American people.
All of this brings me to the following points:
- For four years, America was held hostage by a false narrative promulgated by selfish politicians and given cover by the media like the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS, Facebook, and Twitter, that President Trump was a Russian Agent with close ties to Vladimir Putin and Russia. The stories have been proven blatantly and demonstrably false but that did not stop miscreants like Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and others from making…and continually making… their false claims. Yet the people who indeed had the close ties to Russia were the Biden Family and Hillary Clinton.
- If President Trump did in fact have a close relationship with Putin and if Trump was indeed a “Russian Agent”, why didn’t Putin attack Ukraine during the Trump Administration?
- Conversely, one has to ask the question: why is President Biden so reluctant to stand up to Vladimir Putin and stop the carnage in the Ukraine? We are witnessing abject horror and genocide against the people of Ukraine.
- Women, the elderly, children…infants…are being slaughtered for no good reason by Putin. Poland has volunteered to send two dozen old MIG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine, but President Biden nixed the deal because he feared it might anger Putin and be perceived as “escalatory”. Big deal. Yes, Putin has nuclear weapons. So do we. So do other Western nations. Maybe we and others need to start to make Putin worry about what we will do if he doesn’t stop the killing. It’s like the bully in the schoolyard who preys on weak, smaller kids, to steal their lunch or intimidate them. Until someone steps up and punches the bully in the nose, he is going to continue to prey on those smaller and weaker than he is. It’s been that way for millennia.
My father and uncles fought in the Pacific and European Theatres during WWII in places young people today cannot even pronounce. Some wondered then how you can fight against an enemy who was willing to dive their planes in suicide missions against U.S. Navy Ships or positions on the ground? “They are willing to die for their Emperor”, some said. How do you defeat people like that? My dad would simply say to me…”you fight them with people who value life more than death”.
And we did. And we can again. And we don’t need any clowns to distract attention from what needs to be done.
SEND IN THE CLOWNS
Isn’t it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground
You in mid-air
Send in the clowns
Isn’t it bliss?
Don’t you approve?
One who keeps tearing around
One who can’t move
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Just when I stopped
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines
No one is there
Don’t you love a farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you’d want what I want
Sorry my dear
But where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Isn’t it rich?
Isn’t it queer?
Losing my timing this late
In my career
Where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns
Well, maybe next year